A A A
arnaudovata-kashta-1
Previous Next Play Pause
1

One of the most beautiful and well-preserved houses from the Bulgarian National Revival period is located in the western part of the town of Etropole, in “Zolyovets” neighbourhood. The house was built around 1850 and belonged to Nikolcho Arnaudov - a merchant and a furrier from Etropole.

Today the ethnographic exhibition of the History Museum is located on the second floor of Arnaudov’s House.

Arnaudov’s House is an architectural monument of culture.

Source: The History Museum of Etropole